Saturday, April 2, 2011

Things I've Learned So Far....

This is an ever-changing post. As I conquer life's obstacles, I plan on sharing the things I learn along the way. Newest posts will be added to the top : )
Everything, all the time . . . it's too much for even me.

Sometimes it's perfectly acceptable to shoot the messenger 
I've come to realize that the saying "If Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" doesn't mean that everyone needs to go out of their way to make Momma happy, but rather Momma needs to work hard to keep herself good and happy, that way everyone around her will be good and happy too
There's literally a song for everything, and life is so much more enjoyable when you dance to it
The world just might end if there were no more Excedrin Migraine
My husband does an excellent Grover
You get what you give
Always smile
In an argument, the 2 year old always wins
Do what makes you feel good, the rest will fall into place
Starting and ending the day with prayer really does help
It's the little, every day things that matter, not the big, once-in-a-while things
"I'm bored" means "Mom, get off the computer/out of the kitchen and do something with me."
You can't mold your children into what YOU want them to be, but you can help them become the best THEY can be
Don't call it a "family vacation" because the word vacation implies rest and relaxation, which is something mom's never get when the whole family is involved. Instead, call it a "family adventure," that way you're prepared for anything, including the fatigue that will overwhelm you when you finally return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment